BOC in New Jersey!!

jean l delacour delacour at UNM.EDU
Wed Jul 31 18:11:35 EDT 1996

On Tue, 30 Jul 1996, Ted Jackson jr. EL 84 wrote:

> >  All of you East Coast fans may be interested in hearing that BOC will be
> > at The Birch Hill Night Club in Old Bridge, New Jersey on Friday, Aug 9th.
> >
> >  This is somewhat of a "homecoming show" as Buck lives in the general area
> > of Old Bridge/Fair Haven, NJ.
> >
> >  Wish I could be there, so have fun!!!
> >
> > God bless...
> >
> > Manuel &
> >
> Me too!  Fridays are a bummer for me, 'cause I play on Thurs. nights
> myself.  And Jersey's a bit of a hike for me.  Any news of any other
> northeast gigs would be greatly appreciated!
> theo

Where is it that you live?  Was it Upstate NY?  Hey, out here in Albq, the
next closest major city is 7 hrs away; Phoenix or Denver.

Is Old Bridge like a suburb of NYC/Newark or something?  Is it pretty high
class?  Being from the southwest, I could never really understand all of
those New Jersey jokes.

God bless...

Manuel &

Jean Delacour