OFF but ON: Timothy Leary

Le Monsieur Damon dcapehar at UTDALLAS.EDU
Sat Jun 1 02:46:26 EDT 1996

On Fri, 31 May 1996, William Stone wrote:
>   Today the world lost a great visionary, a mind that grasped realities
> which most of us cannot imagine, let alone experience.  May he relish
> the ultimate trip.  This day I mourn.
The funny thing about this is that last night (Thursday) I saw the Moody
Blues - and yes, they played "Legend of a Mind".  It's not much of a big
surprise; they almost always play it.

Damon Capehart          | "Timothy Leary's dead; no, no no no, he's
aka Le Monsieur         |  outside, looking in." - John Lodge of the Moody
dcapehar at utdallas.edu   |  Blues, "Legend of a Mind"