OFF/ex-HW: Adrian Shaw's 'Tea' review

Le Monsieur Damon dcapehar at UTDALLAS.EDU
Sat Jun 1 02:54:45 EDT 1996

On Sat, 1 Jun 1996, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Assassin_Soniqu=E9?= wrote:
> "Heart of Stone" picks up the pace with heavily distorted bass and
> synth opening. The lyricals are sung this time, but there is a fine
> line between spoken word and singing which Ade only just crosses. His
> singing style somehow reminds of John Cooper Clarke!

You mean it reminds you of Robert Calvert?  Oh, sorry... Calvert was
clearly on the 'spoken word' end of the scale. :)

Damon Capehart          | "I think we should eliminate semicolons from the
aka Le Monsieur         |  English language; nobody uses them anymore
dcapehar at utdallas.edu   |  anyway." - one of Dilbert's anonymous coworkers