HW: Well Monster Magnet really

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Sat Jun 1 10:35:21 EDT 1996

>>I have got 5YAMT on the cds "Dopes to infinity" but theres a couple of=20
>>different versions.
>>
>Damn, then I got one of the ones without this song. Are there any other songs
>on the one release that are not on the one I have?
>
>Duane

There is a live song, but I can't remember wich one right now -I'll check it
out when I come home tonight...
I have also another "Dopes to infinity" cds, with a strange instrumental
song, pretty much in the same way as TAB (but shorter...).

MVH     -Daniel

.

"Jag har en papegoja -så jag bestämmer" (Rickard Fuchs)

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR
SWEDEN