HW: Manchester 1976 tape

Bernhard Pospiech b.pospiech at POP.RUHR.DE
Sun Jun 2 07:36:36 EDT 1996

Hi folks

I've got here a problem with a tape from HAWKWIND

This tape has the following track listing

18.09.76, MANCHESTER, PALACE THEATRE
paradox / instrumental / back on the streets / chronoglide skyway / hassan i
sahba / wind of change / steppenwolf / uncle sam's on mars / brainstorm I /
right stuff / brainstorm II / instrumental / time for sale / sonic attack /
kerb crawler / magnu / paranoia / master of the universe

This track listing is different to the track listings from the other tapes
of this tour (ASTOUNDING TOUR)

What I want to now is if there exists another tape from the MANCHESTER 1976
gig with a different track listing to the track listing I have.

Thanks for the help

Bernhard