Lemmy & Zig & Zag

Dr Pepper (they call me Mister Pibb) M.S.Wright at READING.AC.UK
Sun Jun 2 13:27:02 EDT 1996

For those people who missed Zig & Zag's Dirty Deeds, their task this
week was to collect swimsuits from the Baywatch crew, during this they
also collected a campervan full of naked people. At the end they ran away
and the police tried to return the van to its owner. They phoned up the
owner (the Lemster) who pointed out that the naked people weren't his,
obviously, and wanted the police to keep them. What I would like to know
is was he in any more of the programme than this bit?

For those of you who do not know what I'm talking about Zig and Zag are
space aliens from Ireland who carry out tasks for money, whilst they are
not presenting bits of the Big Breakfast. I hope this clears it up.

Mike w