Remasters (revisited)

Scott Heller (617) 724-7762 HELLERS at A1.MGH.HARVARD.EDU
Sun Jun 2 21:57:00 EDT 1996

       Hello,

            Well I just borrowed a couple of the remasters (thanks Bob) and
       what can I say!!! WOW!!  I really love the first lp so I had to go for
       that one and it is really great. The clarity excellent. It has the
       same sort of over allproduction quality, but better. The Cymbaline was
       very cool. I am not listening to Doremi and it is totally blowing me
       away.. I have a new appreciation for this lp.. The headphones also
       seem to put you into another realm.......phew......

       Anyone out there who has the Los ANgeles 1990 show blown away by the
       opening version of Angels of Death?  This is quite incredible.

       Anyway, I will be off line for about three weeks starting the 7th as I
       am going to San Francisco for two meetings, so I will talk to you all
       again later....

       Scott

       ObVideo- GONG- Cleveleand 3/10/96
       ObCD- HW-Doremi faso Latido