BOC: BOCbase?

Mon Jun 3 10:06:56 EDT 1996

Chris wrote:
>I was wondering if on the web somewhere is sort of a BOCBase, you know
>sort of a gig list going way back?  Just wondering...

and Jerry replied:

Last time I visited Underbelly On-Line, they did not have such a thing as a
gig list. Even an extended tape list would help - but there is none. I once
proposed to have Bolle's tape list serve as a gig list.

As far as I know, Bolle is putting together a tape collector's guide to
BOC, which will have a list of all known BOC shows -- status of the
project is uncertain from my point of view, but I'll try and remember
to ask him about it when I talk to him this month.  You might try sending
a SASE to Bolle and either get his tape list, or ask him if he could
send you a list of all known BOC shows.  See the FAQ, Cult Classic, or
the Brain Surgeons' CD's for his address, or e-mail bocfanclub at aol.com

John