HW: Amsterdam

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Tue Jun 4 03:41:08 EDT 1996

Re: HW in Amsterdam
> You have it right. I'll be there with Beverly , and RJ will be there with
> Karyn and a couple of my friends will also be there.  Carl Anderson should be
> there also, Carl?

        Still up in the air!  I've no idea how to get a ticket, and I
want to figure that out and then work out how much getting there and
back will cost before I decide.

> Party at the Greenhouse? Who else? Who else for Brixton, Brentwood and
> Guildford?

        Brixton here!  That's for sure.  I was considering Ipswich
since Tim so kindly (foolishly) offered crash space to people heading
that way.  Basically, what other shows I go to depends on what I do
with Amsterdam ...

Cheers,
Carl

Carl Edlund Anderson                           "So that's Terra.  Oohwee,
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                             look out wenchlings, here
http://wjh-www.harvard.edu/~canders/hem.html    come the Hawklords."
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                                -Lord Lemmy (Hawkwind)