HW in Germany

Yuri Elik uriah at BELIAL.STUD.LGU.SPB.SU
Tue Jun 4 14:39:47 EDT 1996

Hello Bernhard!

> Here they are:

> HAWKWIND
> GENTLE GIANT
> GURU GURU
> PRETTY THINGS
> WILD SILK
> FRUMPY
> and 5 or 6 unknown bands

After I have got your letter, friend of mine brought me Burg Herzberg festival's
poster from Nurnberg (a nice poster btw - it's hanging on my wall now :). The
list of the bands there is:

HAWKWIND
PRETTY THINGS
RAINBIRDS * GURU GURU
InterContinental Rockship * Anekdoten
Mr.Amon Duul * Ritual * Missus Beastly
Ax Genrich * Uli Trepte * The Perc * Wild Silk * Boxtie

No mention of Gentle Giant, unfortunately :(
There seems to be two possibilities: either GG was planned for this festival,
but later was deleted. Or maybe it was added after this poster was printed?

And, btw, does anyone know who is this Mr.Amon Duul and does he have something
in common with the famous Krautrock band?

Best regards,
        Yuri