BOC: BOCbase?

Jerry stayer at PI.NET
Tue Jun 4 22:02:57 EDT 1996

Chris asked about a BOC gig list.

Jerry replied to have Bolle's tape list serve as a gig list.

John replied:
>See the FAQ, Cult Classic, or
>the Brain Surgeons' CD's for his address, or e-mail bocfanclub at aol.com

Why not e-mail him? Or is he trying to keep his address from going public?

My biggest (musical) love is progressive rock, and I'm setting up a web page
for Background Magazine, the progrock mag I work for. I intend to include all
releases, all musicians that played on them, songs on all releases, and
bootlegs and tapes. I provide the base info, but the rest should come from
the readers, otherwise it would be impossible to maintain.

We could do the same with BOC. Someone starts up a web page, and people start
mailing him all the info they have (tour dates, set lists). I have Bolle's
tape list and about 40 BOC tapes, so that should be a good start.

What do you think?
Jerry