HW: Amsterdam

UNREGISTERED VERSION sihalley at VOSSNET.CO.UK
Tue Jun 4 18:44:16 EDT 1996

Reply to Bill Stewart about Re: HW: Amsterdam

>>  It looks like I'll be going to the Amsterdam gig now, is anyone else
>>  still going? Could somebody confirm what I have written down in my
>>  diary, is the gig on the 26th of June at the Paradiso?

>You have it right. I'll be there with Beverly , and RJ will be there with
>Karyn and a couple of my friends will also be there.  Carl Anderson should be
>there also, Carl? Party at the Greenhouse? Who else? Who else for Brixton,
>Brentwood and Guildford? regards, Bill Stewart

>iI

I'm hopefully going to guildford. Is that the 23rd or 24th, I'm still a little
confused.

Also, slightly off topic. Do any UK people know this?

According to my local paper a couple of weeks ago, Ozrics are playing at a
new venue in Windsor sometime in the next week or so. Unfortionatly I've
thrown away the paper so can't remember when or the venue(the old troat has
closed down but it might be there if it's channged it's name). As this is only
about 15 min. from me I was thinking about going but nobody seems to know
anything about it. Can anybody help?

Si

sihalley at vossnet.co.uk