Lemmy & Zig & Zag

UNREGISTERED VERSION sihalley at VOSSNET.CO.UK
Tue Jun 4 18:44:32 EDT 1996

>Dr Pepper they call me Mr Pibb writes:
> For those of you who do not know what I'm talking about Zig and Zag are
>space aliens from Ireland who carry out tasks for money, whilst they are
>not presenting bits of the Big Breakfast. I hope this clears it up.

>Yeah I can certainly see real clearly now. Thanks a bunch! :-)

I knew that was coming when I read the original post, It's clear to people who
already know who they are. :)

To paraphase:

Zig and Zag are glove puppets who started off as part of the morning tv show
"the Big Breakfast". They interviewed celebrities. They were popular enough to
get the own show on Euro-MTV and now have a show on Chan. 4 called "Dirty
Deeds" (ac/dc song as theme and music). They can be quite
amusing...occasionally.

Lemmy was in the show one other time that I noticed(I wasn't really watching
it, it just happened to be on). Near the beginning He phones the police to
report the van stolen.

Si

sihalley at vossnet.co.uk

" A Little Man And A House And The Whole World Window"