HW OFF: Re: The Brain Tour USA

Le Monsieur Damon dcapehar at UTDALLAS.EDU
Wed Jun 5 02:17:02 EDT 1996

First of all, here's the schedule in a more readable form:

On Tue, 4 Jun 1996 20:09:03, Bill Stewart <Stewartbas at AOL.COM> wrote:
>        -CLUSTER with THE BRAIN US Tour '96-
> Day         Date      City/State            Venue
> Thursday    6/27/96   San Francisco, CA     KFJC Radio 89.7FM (interview)
> Friday      6/28/96   San Francisco, CA     Maritime Hall
> Wednesday   7/3/96    Tucson, AZ            Luna Loca
> Friday      7/5/96    Los Angeles, CA       Spaceland
> Saturday    7/6/96    Phoenix, AZ           Icehouse
> Wednesday   7/10/96   Eugene, OR            WOW Hall
> Thursday    7/11/96   Portland, OR          Clinton St. Theatre
> Friday      7/12/96   Seattle, WA           Pioneer Square Theatre
> Saturday    7/13/96   Seattle, WA           Pioneer Square Theatre
> Wednesday   7/17/96   Boise, ID             Neurolox
> Friday      7/19/96   Chicago, IL           Cabaret Metro
> Sunday      7/21/96   Minneapolis, MN       KREV RADIO (interview)
> Thursday    7/25/96   Anderson, IN          A-1 Records
> Friday      7/26/96   Covington, KY
> Sunday      7/28/96   Minneapolis, MN       Cedar Cultural Center
> Thursday    8/1/96    Buffalo, NY           Hallwall's Art Center
> Sunday      8/4/96    New York, NY          Knitting Factory
> Tuesday     8/6/96    Asheville, NC
> Thursday    8/8/96    New Orleans, LA       Zeitguist
> Friday      8/9/96    New Orleans, LA       Zeitguist

Secondly, this is the weirdest itinerary I've seen in a long time...
SanFran to Tuscon to L.A. to Phoenix?  Boise to Chicago to Minneapolis to
Podunk IN to Podunk KY and *back* to Minneapolis?  And then they stop
*just short* of getting to Texas?  How strange...

Thirdly, exactly who or what is The Brain?  We've probably discussed this
before on BOC-L, but I probably skipped it thinking it had something to
do with the Surgeons, and therefore wasn't HW-related.

Damon Capehart          | "I think we should eliminate semicolons from the
aka Le Monsieur         |  English language; nobody uses them anymore
dcapehar at utdallas.edu   |  anyway." - one of Dilbert's anonymous coworkers