HW: Amsterdam

Jerry stayer at PI.NET
Wed Jun 5 17:11:42 EDT 1996

Here's a note for the Brits coming over to Amsterdam...

I just called the Paradiso. Everyone will know it by now, but here's for
sure:

There's an opening act and about three closing acts with the weirdest names
I've ever heard (or the girl I talked to couldn't pronounce them properly)
and I can't reproduce. Sorry about that, but who cares; who are we going to
see anyway - not the opening / closing acts!

Price is only 19 Dutch guilders, about 7 British pounds.

CU there
Jerry

PS, let us arrange a place to meet, so we can get a beer and / or something
else. Has anyone been to the Paradiso before?