A Newbie !

J Strobridge eset08 at TATTOO.ED.AC.UK
Wed Jun 5 13:19:52 EDT 1996

Andy Cobley writes:

> Hi all,
>
> I have just joined this list, (So I guess I should lurk for a while,
> but what the hell !) so please forgive if this is a well treaden
> subject.  The recently released compelation sampler "Emergency
> broadcast system" mentioned a dance remix album "Ritual of the Solstice"
> due out soon.
>
> Any Ideas when ?

hey - this is Hawkwind!  You really expect them to give dates in advance
for this sort of thing  8-))

seriously - C&D only have a "date to be decided" note on their recent
flyer but they are taking advance orders so it might be worth getting
your name on their list.   Interestingly the CD number is before that of
Alien4 but since nothing has emerged yet I think we can take it that the
delay is an indefinite one for reasons unspecified....

cheers

jill

obexplosion> Ariane V  -  sadly.

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at tattoo.ed.ac.uk