HW OFF: Re: The Brain Tour USA

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Wed Jun 5 08:53:49 EDT 1996

>Thirdly, exactly who or what is The Brain?  We've probably discussed this
>before on BOC-L, but I probably skipped it thinking it had something to
>do with the Surgeons, and therefore wasn't HW-related.

The Brain is one of the two main cartoon characters on a show called
"Pinky & The Brain".  His goal, every night, is to take over the world.  He
always comes remarkably close, when something (usually Pinky) foils
his plans.  Pinky always asks Brain what they are going to do, and Brain
always responds with, "Same thing we do every night.  Try to take over
the world"....

They started as the best feature on Animaniacs, and eventually got their
own show, which is the only worthwhile reason for the existance of the
WB network.  The show has been somewhat hit or miss since they got
their own show, however.  At times it is absolutely great...
Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random, upon being accused
Chancellor                                            of being corrupted since
Barony of Silverwater                             becoming King....
Kingdom of the Burning Lands                (Roger Zelazny, d. 1995)