HW/ Record Collector / Nik Turner int.

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Wed Jun 5 08:53:52 EDT 1996

>    More recently, I went out as Nik Turner's Hawkwind in America, but I
>had an injunction served on me to stop me using the name, so it became
>Nik Turner's Space Ritual. That kind of materialistic attitude is the
>antithesis of what the band used to be about. That's what was so good
>about the Grateful Dead; they never lost that vision."

So Nik is saying that no one would stop him if he toured as
"Nik Turner's Grateful Dead"??? <g>...

Just walk up to the official line of "Grateful Dead" products at Best Buy
to see their lack of materliastic attitude...
Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random, upon being accused
Chancellor                                            of being corrupted since
Barony of Silverwater                             becoming King....
Kingdom of the Burning Lands                (Roger Zelazny, d. 1995)