HW: Amsterdam

Ron Wessel r.f.wessel at MINOCW.NL
Wed Jun 5 15:01:55 EDT 1996

At 14:11 5-06-96 PDT, you wrote:
>Here's a note for the Brits coming over to Amsterdam...
>
>I just called the Paradiso. Everyone will know it by now, but here's for
>sure:

>There's an opening act and about three closing acts with the weirdest names
>I've ever heard (or the girl I talked to couldn't pronounce them properly)
>and I can't reproduce. Sorry about that, but who cares; who are we going to
>see anyway - not the opening / closing acts!
>
>Price is only 19 Dutch guilders, about 7 British pounds.
>
>CU there
>Jerry
>
>PS, let us arrange a place to meet, so we can get a beer and / or something
>else. Has anyone been to the Paradiso before?

For al those who want to know:
they're also playing in Tilburg the night after amsterdam. (So that will be
the 27th) No opening acts there so no distraction from the main event.
Hawkwind will start at about 21.30.

By the way does anyone know why the concert that was sceduled in Rotterdam
on the 30th is canceled? What was the more important reason then to play
before hords of hawkhungry fans?

Beam me up, Ron W.
K-PLAH oh you great warrior.