HW: Amsterdam

Rob etlrbsy at ETLXDMX.ERICSSON.SE
Wed Jun 5 14:18:53 EDT 1996

> >PS, let us arrange a place to meet, so we can get a beer and / or something
> >else. Has anyone been to the Paradiso before?

    I tried to get onto a sold-out Belly gig there about 3 or 4 years
   ago, isn't it near the Leidesplein (excuse the spelling)or am I way
   out? Can you recommend a bar around there where we could meet?

> For al those who want to know:
> they're also playing in Tilburg the night after amsterdam. (So that will be
> the 27th) No opening acts there so no distraction from the main event.
> Hawkwind will start at about 21.30.

   How far is Tilburg from Breda? I'm staying with friends in Breda for
  the weekend after Amsterdam, so I might go to Tilburg too.

       bye - Rob