HW/ Record Collector / Nik Turner int.

Bill Stewart Stewartbas at AOL.COM
Wed Jun 5 09:20:29 EDT 1996

> More recently, I went out as Nik Turner's Hawkwind in America, but I
>had an injunction served on me to stop me using the name, so it became
>Nik Turner's Space Ritual. That kind of materialistic attitude is the
>antithesis of what the band used to be about.

This sounds like the typical Uncle Nik blather--Theyre so greedy, I'm so
generous. The only reason he used the Hawkwind name was to sell more tickets
and ..gasp..make more money.

> That's what was so good about the Grateful Dead; they never lost that
vision."

 What next? Uncle Nik ties.
 Will Nik be playing anywhere around London the week of June 20th or there
after.

regards,
Bill Stewart