HW OFF: The Brain Tour USA

Stephen Swann swann at PHANTOM.COM
Wed Jun 5 10:04:27 EDT 1996

Bill Stewart writes:

>                                           -CLUSTER     with   THE BRAIN  US
> Tour '96-
> Day                           Date                                City/State
>                 Maritime Hall
> Wednesday              7/3/96                     Tucson, AZ                      Luna
> Loca
> Friday                         7/5/96            Los Angeles, CA

Hmmm... I wonder if that's the band that I saw in Boston sometime
around '88.  I went to see The Straw Dogs (a great punk- turned-metal
band), and one of the opening acts was Cluster.  They were pretty
good, though probably what I most remember them for was the fact that
they covered "Godzilla".  ;-)

Steve
swann at panix.com