A Newbie ! +info needed

Andy Cobley acobley at MIC.DUNDEE.AC.UK
Wed Jun 5 10:35:25 EDT 1996

Wow...
Thanks for the answer so quickly

J Strobridge wrote:
> hey - this is Hawkwind!  You really expect them to give dates in advance
> for this sort of thing  8-))
>
> seriously - C&D only have a "date to be decided" note on their recent
> flyer but they are taking advance orders so it might be worth getting
> your name on their list.

Is the list usually as busy as this or is this just a busy time ?

Perhaps some-one can help me, does anyone know where Bob Clavert
got the inspiration for Sonic Attack.  I'll have to be clear here
because I'm not looking for maybe's, but for some hard documented
quote I can use in some research I'm doing.

Anyway, looks like i'm going to enjoy this list !

Andy C

--
Javap-uk, a uk mailbase for Java programmers
To join javap-uk send the command:
mailbase at mailbase.ac.uk