A Newbie ! +info needed

Assassin Soniqué sonique at HYME.PCMICRO.COM.AU
Wed Jun 5 09:57:55 EDT 1996

On  5 Jun 96 Andy Cobley wrote about Re: A Newbie ! +info needed:

> Perhaps some-one can help me, does anyone know where Bob Clavert
> got the inspiration for Sonic Attack.  I'll have to be clear here
> because I'm not looking for maybe's, but for some hard documented
> quote I can use in some research I'm doing.

Yeah ... he just looked at the lyric sheet written by Mike Moorcock
;^)

(hey - b4 anyone says so, I *know* that not once have HW actually
written the lyrics down!)

> Anyway, looks like i'm going to enjoy this list !

Hope so!

Sonique (back in Assassin mode temporarily ...)

--
Paul Ward        aka: Assassin Sonique'      .---.  __  .--------   Long
R & D Manager, P & C Micro's Pty Ltd        /     \( o`-,  -----   may