HW OFF: Re: The Brain Tour USA

Larry Estep ljeste01 at MOREHEAD-ST.EDU
Wed Jun 5 14:12:55 EDT 1996

On Wed, 5 Jun 1996, Le Monsieur Damon wrote:

> > Friday      7/26/96   Covington, KY
>
> Secondly, this is the weirdest itinerary I've seen in a long time...
> SanFran to Tuscon to L.A. to Phoenix?  Boise to Chicago to Minneapolis to
> Podunk IN to Podunk KY and *back* to Minneapolis?  And then they stop
> *just short* of getting to Texas?  How strange...

    FWIW, Podunk KY in this case is just across the river from Cincinnati,
Ohio.  There's a cluster of towns on the KY side of the Ohio river,
including Covington, Newport, Florence, and Fort Thomas.
    I saw BOC in Ft. Thomas a couple weeks ago.  I've been meaning to post
a review, but haven't had time to write it up.  Maybe this weekend if
anyone is still interested.

Larry