Battlelords

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Wed Jun 5 14:06:42 EDT 1996

>> Well, there's the Red Dwarf version:
>>
>> "Emergency.  There is an emergency going on.  It's still going on.
>> Emergency...."
>
>I have to say that Red Dwarf is a truely awesome show.

I've already thrown a Despair Squid once at our group....  and can't
wait to have the waxdroid planet show up someday...

When Elvis jumps out from behind a tree with a machine gun and
says, "Reach!"....

Rimmer:  "You're missing the point!  The insane megalomaniac evil that
threatened t his planet is gone!"
Lister:  "No it isn't.  You're still here."

Rimmer:  "I'm tired of your socks that set of the sprinkler system."

Rimmer:  "Lister,  the only man in the universe to get his money back
                  from the odor-eater people."

Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random, upon being accused
Guildmaster of Reeves                          of being corrupted since
Barony of Silverwater                             becoming King....
Kingdom of the Burning Lands                (Roger Zelazny, d. 1995)