OFF : sig.

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Wed Jun 5 15:23:21 EDT 1996

>> Jon writes:
>> > Hawkwind without Dave Brock is NOT Hawkwind. :-)
>>
>> Neither is Hawkwind without Nik Turner.
>
>        Nah, HW has gone down-hill since Mick Slattery left :)
>
>        I think I should start a tribute band called Not Hawkwind and
>tour under the name :)  Even DS might need some time to come up with
>a legal objection to that ;)

Yeah!  And they could put out an album entitled:

"This is not Hawkwind... Panic!"
Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random, upon being accused
Guildmaster of Reeves                          of being corrupted since
Barony of Silverwater                             becoming King....
Kingdom of the Burning Lands                (Roger Zelazny, d. 1995)