HW OFF: Re: The Brain Tour USA

Ken Alexander kalex at EECS.UMICH.EDU
Wed Jun 5 16:45:04 EDT 1996

On Wed, 5 Jun 1996, Bill Stewart wrote:
> Damon thanks for making some sense of that jumble I posted. The Brain are
> Paul Fox and Tommy Grenas both of NikWind and Pressurehed. Very enjoyable
> stuff, but not for everyone.

So... let me see if I've got this somewhat straight.

                   Grenas   Fox   DelRio   LaBelle   Shelley   House
The Brain            X       X
Pressurehed          X       X      X
Anubian Lights       X       X      X         X         X        X
NikWind              X       X      X         X         X
Farflung             X       X                X
Zero Gravity                        X
Spiral Realms                       X                            X

any others?