Brain Surgeons albums

DFrost8547 at AOL.COM DFrost8547 at AOL.COM
Wed Jun 5 16:50:45 EDT 1996

Unfortunately, we do not yet have an  overseas distributor for the albums
yet. A few mail order firms bought large quantities of Eponymous from us and
I assume that's where the copies of that CD that people reported seeing in
London's HMV and elsewhere at ridiculously inflated prices came from. Right
now your only option is to order it directly from us via mail order. We're
sorry that international money orders are so expensive, but that's the only
way we can do this now. If you want to pool with a couple of other people, as
some people did for Christmas orders, you'll save on the bank fee. And we do
offer discounts for bulk purchases. Annother option is to hook up with list
members taking trips to or from England for pleasure or school (hello, Carl!)
and make some sort of arrangement with them. You probably won't regret
meeting 'em in person, either :-)
Here's our address if you need more info:
Cellsum Records
PO Box 1070
Fort George Station
NY NY 10040-9998