BOC: Swedish TV Doesn't Fear The Reaper

john paine jpaine at LINKNET.KITSAP.LIB.WA.US
Wed Jun 5 21:30:49 EDT 1996

Johan,
        The movie came out the states called THE STAND, based off of one
of his earlier books.  The music was used in the show since he had a
quote (or actually a misquote) from the song at the front of the book.

Passerby in Time Square