OFF : sig.

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Thu Jun 6 03:58:20 EDT 1996

> > As for the Grateful Dead analogy, if Garcia were the sole remaining member of
> > that group,
> > I GUARANTEE he would never be presumptuous enough to refer to it as the Dead.
>                                                                           ^^^^
> Well, I believe he *is* entitled to the name, because he's exactly that - he
> and the keyboardist fellow, that is....

        All of them ;)  Rumor has it that Garcia, Pigpen, Keith Godcheaux,
and Brent Mydland have been playing "Turn On Your Lovelight" on a guitar,
organ, piano, and synth for over 6 months now ;)

Cheers,
Carl

Carl Edlund Anderson                           "So that's Terra.  Oohwee,
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                             look out wenchlings, here
http://wjh-www.harvard.edu/~canders/hem.html    come the Hawklords."
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                                -Lord Lemmy (Hawkwind)