HW TV Appearan

Andy Cobley acobley at MIC.DUNDEE.AC.UK
Thu Jun 6 05:29:35 EDT 1996

gingoblin at EASYNET.CO.UK wrote:
>   Still, it's good to see Hawkwind keeping up their vast TV workload! That's
> three times I've seen them on TV in only ten years! And does anyone know if
> they were actually on UKTV between Quark on Marc (hey, catchy!) and the two
> songs on ECT in '86? What's that then...'72 (TOTP), '77, '86, '89 (Bedrock),
> and now '96...oh well, into the next millenium before we'll get any more!!

Does this include Nik Turners late 70's appearance ?   Now I can't
be sure this is true but during the time Nik was touring as Sphinx
A BBC program was made about the Great Pyramid.  It contained
a interview with a "Rock musician" who was convinced that he was
a reincarnation of a pharoh.  He appeared completley wrapped in bandages
in the way of a mummy.  Sure looked and sounded like Nik !

Andy C

--
Javap-uk, a uk mailbase for Java programmers
To join javap-uk send the command:
mailbase at mailbase.ac.uk