BOC: Goldmine article

Andy Gilham AndyGilham at AOL.COM
Thu Jun 6 05:50:27 EDT 1996

Having read the article in _Goldmine_...  well, I don't have all the answers,
y'know, and I probably couldn't've done any better myself, y'know what I'm
sayin', but...  I think it's a bit of a missed opportunity.  There's tons of
_stuff_ in there, but a lot of it isn't, like, very interesting, and he seems
to hurriedly draw a discreet veil over proceedings when they do threaten to
become interesting.

Having said that, if I'd read most of this in _Morning Final_ I would have
had no complaints at all!  It's just that in a magazine article, you have
different expectations.

What I really want is for Albert to write his memoirs :)

- Andy