OFF: Re: The Brain

Jon Jarrett jaj20 at HERMES.CAM.AC.UK
Thu Jun 6 13:11:30 EDT 1996

        "Are you thinking what I'm thinking, Pinky?"
        "Think so Brain, but if we didn't have ears we'd look like weasels."

        I don't know, I think they should take over the world. Not as if
Spielberg doesn't rule a large chunk already.

ObOpinion> Animaniacs: good, esp. Goodfeathers, but Tiny Toons far, far,
superior.
ObAttempttolinktotopic> Babs and Buster occasionally do sketches entirely
based on pop/rock mickey-takes. If Tiny Toons is allowed to continue
indefinitely, like the monkeys and Shakespeare, they will at some point
cover Silver Machine and Don't Fear the Reaper
ObDisclaimer> this is no sillier than an `obexplosion', just
taken much much further...
                                JAZZA
          /----------------------------------------------------------\
          |    "So, Penfold, what did you think of Popacatepetl?"    |
          |       "Er, not yet chief, but I will as soon as we       |
          |                  get to the kitchen."                    |
          |Jonathan Jarrett ( History ) |    Ext. Tel. 01223 460728  |
          | ( Pembroke College,         |    Int. Tel. 39082         |
          |   Cambridge CB2 1RF ) or    |    E-MAIL:                 |
          |     2 Selwyn Gardens (7),   |    jaj20 at hermes.cam.ac.uk  |
          |       Cambridge CB2 1NG.    |                            |