Tim doesn't FTR

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Thu Jun 6 16:23:01 EDT 1996

>On Thu, 6 Jun 1996, Andrew A. Apold wrote:
>
>> Ever seen one of those "Faces of Death" videos?  Nothing but real
>> death, electrocutions, police killed by a gator, a vaction camcorder
>> of a beheading in Arabia, hangings, etc.  There's so successful
>> that they are now up to the 9th installment of the series, and imitation
>> videos are showing up from other companies.  A recent one had a
>> guy who blew his brains out with a gun, some politician who was about
>> to go down, on tape....
>
>I hate to say this but most of the "death" footage in Faces of Death is
>fake. The already-dead corpses and some of the shootings, etc are real, but

Well, at any rate it was not marketed as such.... which means people
were paying for what they thought was death....

Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random, upon being accused
Guildmaster of Reeves                          of being corrupted since
Barony of Silverwater                             becoming King....
Kingdom of the Burning Lands                (Roger Zelazny, d. 1995)