BOC: Astronomy CD-S

Craig Shipley craigs at PYRAMID.COM
Thu Jun 6 18:50:19 EDT 1996

> That was released here in the States as The Stand in 1994.
>
> You mentioned a previous collaboration between BOC/S. King on the Astronomy
> CD single.  Do you have this or do you know where I can buy/trade for a
> copy of this CD single.  My understanding is that there are 4 versions of
> Astronomy on this CD single, to include the spoken intro by King on one of
> them.

Actually, King appears on two of the four tracks. Two tracks are the std.
Imaginos version, with King doing the voice-over on one. The other two
tracks are radio-edit version, with/without King.

Sorry, my copy is not for sale. Do be aware that the cover for the single
is the same as the album, so examine those CD's in the used bins carefully!

> It would be nice to see BOC and/or BS to work on more film projects.

Uhhh, can you say "Bad Channels"???

      -m------- Craig Shipley   aka: craigs at pyramid.com
    ---mmm----- Pyramid Technology Corporation, a Siemens Nixdorf Co.
  -----mmmmm--- 1100 Johnson Ferry Rd. Suite 400