OFF : sig.

Stephen Swann swann at PHANTOM.COM
Fri Jun 7 09:43:03 EDT 1996

J Strobridge writes:

> Definitely agree here - Brock's ability to retain band members may
> be questionable but without any doubt he has the ability to recruit
> good people into the band (ok with a couple of exceptions perhaps) and
> on the whole even though they may not always have been great musicians
> they have always added to the overall Hawkwind sound - to its benefit!
>
> That being said however, Chadwick and Davey have both been around a
> considerable while now so it's obviously not completely impossible to
> work with Dave Brock  8-)

Well, my suspicion is that it's possible to work with Brock, as long
as you remember who's the boss.  (I don't mean that to sound as harsh
as it probably does.)

Alan's been with him for what, 15 years?  It's kind of funny that "that
new bass player" has been in the band longer than anybody except Brock
himself.  :-)

Steve
swann at panix.com