OFF : sig.

M Holmes fofp at TATTOO.ED.AC.UK
Fri Jun 7 16:06:29 EDT 1996

Stephen Swann writes:

> Christian Mumford writes:
> >
> > Steve Burton wrote:

> > Turner, on the other hand, is like a disgruntled character right outta
> > Spinal Tap....
>
> That's harsh.
>
> Nik was a real gentleman when I saw him on the "Space Ritual" tour
> last summer.  He put on a fine show, and he's a man who really
> appreciates his audience.  That's a feeling that I don't get with a
> lot of other rock bands, the real Hawkwind included.

I agree. Whenever I've met Nik he's shown nothing but interest and
outstanding patience. It'd take a lot to convince me that he's not a
genuinely decent guy.

I think a lot of the bullshit that goes on in the music industry has a
lot more to do with the structure of the industry than with the
musicians themselves.

> Steve

FoFP