Choose Your Masques & Sonic Attack

Guido Vacano gvacano at BEAVER.MBB.WESLEYAN.EDU
Sat Jun 8 16:32:11 EDT 1996

Christian says--

> Are these albums availible on CD? If searched for years with no luck....

I'm not up on the latest rumors as to if and when these will be released
on CD, but they're not out yet. It's a pity, because they're both
excellent albums (IMHO). I believe some tracks from both albums
are available on a compilation (Angels of Death?). Your best bet is to
prowl around the used LP stores (which may, or may not, be common in
Norway :-) ). They sure are rare here in Virginia. :-P

Guido

obSOUNDSCAPES--Radiophonics by Robert Fripp
obCDplayer--Down on the Upside by Soundgarden
obSAMEol'SAMEol'--Load by Metallica
obJUVENILEbandMEMBERphotos--Load by Metallica (aren't these guys too old
        for that kind of "we're tough street scum" posturing?)

--

The Tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao.
The Name that can be named is not the eternal Name.