HW: hawkwind.com

Keith A Henderson khenders at MAGNUS.ACS.OHIO-STATE.EDU
Sat Jun 8 22:08:36 EDT 1996

I said...

> Hi Folks....
>
> Does this look weird to anyone else???
> (From the files of www.hawkwind.com)...
>
> You Shouldn't Do That 4.55 (Brock/Turner)
> You Know You're Only Dreaming 3.30 (Brock)
> Master Of The Universe 8.01 (Brock/Turner)
> We Took The Wrong Step Years Ago 1.12 (Brock)
> Adjust Me 4.10 (Hawkwind)
> Children Of The Sun 10.44 (Anderson/Turner)
> Seven By Seven 6.59 (Brock) ++
> Silver Machine 3.16 (Calvert/Macmanus) ++
> Born To Go 5.02 (Calvert/Brock) ++
>
> Is it printed this way on the EMI Remaster liner notes???  Or the disc itself
>
> Just wondering.

I now realise that these song lengths are from the 1st LP and they're used for
all five CD-track listings in the new home page.  Plus, as someone else has
noticed, half the photos/pictures are placed in the wrong spot, either covering
up other info, or off the side of the screen (well, mine anyway).  Personally,
I think they should leave it this way, as it's the kind of idiot mistakes we
associate with Hawkwind releases.  :)

Keith H.  (FAA)

ObMisprint:  Danny Thomas Jr. - Drums

ObCD: Psychedelic Paradise Live '94 - Marble Sheep

P.S.  What is really that line from 'Welcome'???
I take it that 'South Police Parade' (I know I've seen this in some 'official'
Hawkwind lyrics) is incorrect....but is it 'self police' or 'self-policed' ??
                                                                        ^