Choose Your Masques & Sonic Attack

Guido Vacano gvacano at BEAVER.MBB.WESLEYAN.EDU
Sun Jun 9 07:20:36 EDT 1996

Troy sez--

> On Sat, 8 Jun 1996, Christian Mumford wrote:
>
> > Are these albums availible on CD? If searched for years with no luck....

>    Yes they are.  Up until recently the only major release that was
> unavailable on CD was "Warrior .." I suppose you will have to order them.

They've never been released on CD (unless you know something we don't!).
Also, Warrior was out on CD well before Church of Hawkwind (one of the
three RCA Active albums).

By the way, if you guys are going to speak Swedish, could you provide
subtitles? :-)

Guido

--

The Tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao.
The Name that can be named is not the eternal Name.