Choose Your Masques & Sonic Attack

Troy Harris tlh at RUBENS.ITS.UNIMELB.EDU.AU
Sun Jun 9 09:26:29 EDT 1996

On Sun, 9 Jun 1996, Guido Vacano wrote:

> Troy sez--
>
> > On Sat, 8 Jun 1996, Christian Mumford wrote:
> >
> > > Are these albums availible on CD? If searched for years with no luck....
>
> >    Yes they are.  Up until recently the only major release that was
> > unavailable on CD was "Warrior .." I suppose you will have to order them.
>
> They've never been released on CD (unless you know something we don't!).
> Also, Warrior was out on CD well before Church of Hawkwind (one of the
> three RCA Active albums).>
> By the way, if you guys are going to speak Swedish, could you provide
> subtitles? :-)

   Sorry to hassel you Guido, but my brother has them on CD.  He has
since told me that they are no longer available.  He can't remember the
name of the company that he get them from.  I'll see if I can get more
info next time I see him.
    Troy