HW: www.hawkwind.com

Assassin Soniqué sonique at HYME.PCMICRO.COM.AU
Sun Jun 9 08:44:14 EDT 1996

On  7 Jun 96 Paul Mather wrote about Re: HW: www.hawkwind.com:

> would make more sense, logistics-wise).  It makes me wonder, actually, how
> much direct input the band have in this, or whether it is just a product
> of the EMI publicity arm.  I mean, the WWW page contents are concerned solely
> with promoting the remasters so far (plus a little plugging for EBS).

According to Dale (the page's author), a fan (Nigel something or
other - check the sleeve notes) convinced EMI to do the remasters.
This guy did most of the work. As as the pages go, EMI sponsored them
(according to 'He' at Hawkwind's request ... but the 'He' also said
the HW did most of the work on the remasters), hence the shameless
promotion.

Dale said that over time the EMI stuff will loose focus, and he has a
large amount of material (photo's, interviews, etc.) to add to the
page, supposedly supplied by Dave.

Sonique

--
Paul Ward        aka: Assassin Sonique'      .---.  __  .--------   Long