Choose Your Masques & Sonic Attack

Assassin Soniqué sonique at HYME.PCMICRO.COM.AU
Sun Jun 9 08:49:30 EDT 1996

On  9 Jun 96 Troy Harris wrote about Re: Choose Your Masques & Sonic
Att:

>    Sorry to hassel you Guido, but my brother has them on CD.  He has
> since told me that they are no longer available.  He can't remember the
> name of the company that he get them from.  I'll see if I can get more
> info next time I see him.

Please do Troy .... this is incredible news (incredible that even
Hawkwind's Manager told me in a fax earlier this year that it's not
likely they *ever* will come out on CD)!

Sonique

--
Paul Ward        aka: Assassin Sonique'      .---.  __  .--------   Long
R & D Manager, P & C Micro's Pty Ltd        /     \( o`-,  -----   may