HW: www.hawkwind.com

Assassin Soniqué sonique at HYME.PCMICRO.COM.AU
Sun Jun 9 08:54:16 EDT 1996

On  9 Jun 96 Chris and Ginny Sargent wrote about Re: HW:
www.hawkwind.com:

> >Just on a whim, I tried the above...
> >
> >:)
>
>         I can't believe that with all the activity on this list, the above
> has only been hit 17 times as of today (6/9/96)!!!

The counter is only a new addition .... it wasn't there at the time
the URL became known.

Come to think of it, I was the 17th visitor as well earlier tonight
.... methinks it's an Illuminati reference rather than a text
counter!

I'm gunna look at the source right now .... nup, it's definitely a
counter, and now it reads 18.

Sonique

--
Paul Ward        aka: Assassin Sonique'      .---.  __  .--------   Long