Choose Your Masques & Sonic Attack

Troy Harris tlh at RUBENS.ITS.UNIMELB.EDU.AU
Sun Jun 9 10:20:04 EDT 1996

On Sun, 9 Jun 1996, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Assassin_Soniqu=E9?= wrote:

> On  9 Jun 96 Troy Harris wrote about Re: Choose Your Masques & Sonic
> Att:
>
> >    Sorry to hassel you Guido, but my brother has them on CD.  He has
> > since told me that they are no longer available.  He can't remember the
> > name of the company that he get them from.  I'll see if I can get more
> > info next time I see him.
>
> Please do Troy .... this is incredible news (incredible that even
> Hawkwind's Manager told me in a fax earlier this year that it's not
> likely they *ever* will come out on CD)!
>
> Sonique
>
> --
   Okay dudes!
    I rang my brother, got him out of bed, (he lives overseas) and he
told me that he got them in the Phillipines while he was there in the
navy.  They are in fact not exactly legal, and have crappy covers etc.
So, apologies to all who were interested.  I don't think you can get them
elsewhere.  Those who have been to the Phillipines will understand.
   Thanx
     Troy