Choose Your Masques & Sonic Attack

Johan Edlundh hawkjoe at EKA.ERICSSON.SE
Sun Jun 9 10:35:18 EDT 1996

>> >    Sorry to hassel you Guido, but my brother has them on CD.  He has
>> > since told me that they are no longer available.  He can't remember the
>> > name of the company that he get them from.  I'll see if I can get more
>> > info next time I see him.
>>
>   Okay dudes!
>    I rang my brother, got him out of bed, (he lives overseas) and he
>told me that he got them in the Phillipines while he was there in the
>navy.  They are in fact not exactly legal, and have crappy covers etc.
>So, apologies to all who were interested.  I don't think you can get them
>elsewhere.  Those who have been to the Phillipines will understand.
>   Thanx
>     Troy

ok,
CYM & SA bootlegged in the Phillipines... in fact I'm not surprised!
this is as far as I know the only CD pressings up to date of those precious
items.

can you check with him (some time) which year he bought them, or if there's
a (P) year on the crappy sleeves somewhere?

thanx - \\joe