Choose Your Masques & Sonic Attack

Allan T Grohe Jr iscladoc at FALCON.CC.UKANS.EDU
Sun Jun 9 11:38:29 EDT 1996

On Mon, 10 Jun 1996, Troy Harris wrote:

> > CYM & SA bootlegged in the Phillipines... in fact I'm not surprised!
> > this is as far as I know the only CD pressings up to date of those precious
> > items.
> >
> > can you check with him (some time) which year he bought them, or if there's
> > a (P) year on the crappy sleeves somewhere?
> >
>     I promise to ask him next time.  but don't hold your breath, it is
> not cheap to call the US from Aust., and once in a while is plenty.  We
> talk too long! :)

If you gave one of us US subscribers the #, I don't see why one of us
couldn't call and check it out.  I'm at work now, so I'm out for any
immediately gratifying info....

Allan.

Allan T. Grohe, Jr.                     RPG Writer/Reviewer.  Outer God.
iscladoc at falcon.cc.ukans.edu            Nomad of the Time Streams.  Poet.

Visit the Dreaming City: http://falcon.cc.ukans.edu/~iscladoc/imrryr.html

        "Farewell, friend.  I was a thousand times more evil than thou."
                        - Michael Moorcock, _Stormbringer_