Choose Your Masques & Sonic Attack

J Strobridge eset08 at TATTOO.ED.AC.UK
Sun Jun 9 21:01:33 EDT 1996

Guido Vacano writes:

> rj says--
>
> > Troy Harris wrote:
> >
> > >    Sorry to hassel you Guido, but my brother has them on CD.  He has
> > > since told me that they are no longer available.  He can't remember the
> > > name of the company that he get them from.  I'll see if I can get more
> > > info next time I see him.
>
> >     Troysounds like someone made a cd-r archive.i understand it is legal to do
> > this,so long as one does not sell them.
>
> That seems reasonable. I am 99.95% certain there's been no official
> release on CD (though I'd be happy to be proven wrong).

This *has* to be the answer.   There is no official release of these two
albums on CD and this is the first bootleg version I've heard of.   I
can't imagine that a CD taken from the vinyl would sound particularly
good either!

Should they go into the discography with a mention tho'?

Curious archivists need to know.

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at tattoo.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk