Choose Your Masques & Sonic Attack

SKARSOL skarsol at IX.NETCOM.COM
Sun Jun 9 16:41:41 EDT 1996

> >This *has* to be the answer.   There is no official release of these two
> >albums on CD and this is the first bootleg version I've heard of.   I
> >can't imagine that a CD taken from the vinyl would sound particularly
> >good either!
> >
> >Should they go into the discography with a mention tho'?
> >
> >Curious archivists need to know.
> i once owned a phillipino boot of uriah heeps greatest hits.the sound quality was
tolerable, but the package and labeling looked like they were done as a second grade
art project.
i think that if you include this in the archives,you may as well include every
cassette copy of every album.i mean- who would want this?i have the vinyl in mint
condition.if i wanted it badly enough,i could put it on cd-r,laser the covers,and
casual observation would reveal nothing.if i did so,would you be after listing that?
there are certain countries to which it is illegal to trade or sell software, music,
and video for just that reason.these people put out 500 or 1000 copies of crap,
and imo they do not deserve notice.
apologeez if i've stepped on anyone else's oppinion.
rj